Job Title: Development Operations Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Development
Job Summary: The Development Operations Coordinator will serve as an essential member of a growing Development team. The Development Operations Coordinator is responsible for the entry of data into The Raiser’s Edge constituent database as well as other systems used by the chapter to ensure that everyone in the foundation has access to accurate data in a timely manner.
Classification: Full-time (Non-exempt)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal to this job description. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS & DATABASE MANAGEMET
- Responsible for executing development best practices for data entry in Raiser’s Edge, including all relevant coding structures for purposes of tracking and reporting revenue
- Maintains constituent and gift data in coordination with Make-A-Wish® America (MAWA) and Centralized Financial Services (CFS) guidelines
- Responsible for program specific gift entry (MAWA Distributions, Wheels for Wishes, etc.)
- Supports development chapter-wide through running and creating reports, queries and lists from the database
- Enters offline gifts into Kintera Sphere
- Processes credit card gifts for the chapter
- Manages daily mailings including all donor acknowledgements
- Tracks and records development activity for the President and CEO and development staff through regular call reports. Works closely with the development staff, President & CEO as well as the Board of Directors on implementing moves management programs as appropriate
- Maintains matching gift accounts and donation verification with corporations
- Respond to donor and gift-related inquiries while diligently maintaining a customer service disposition
- Assists with registration for the chapter’s signature events
- Attend chapter events as necessary in support of the chapter’s mission
- Coordinates special projects as needed to advance fundraising goals
- Assists with execution of the chapter’s stewardship plan as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist the Director of Administration and Volunteer Services with Raiser’s Edge duties related to volunteer constituencies.
- 1-3 years of general office and administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Experience with The Raiser’s Edge and other Blackbaud products highly preferred
- Strong database system and PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service orientation and professional demeanor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical skills, with the ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- High levels of integrity, trustworthiness, flexibility, compassion, and humor are necessary to address the practicalities of a growing nonprofit, along with the creativity and persistence required to elicit new thinking and change
- Ability to, communicate with passion and relevancy and fully contribute to a collaborative team-oriented, proactive, fast-paced organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and work in a deadline driven environment
- Comfort working independently and as a team
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to Misty Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see open positions available at Make-A-Wish® America and other Make-A-Wish® chapter offices, please visit the Employment & Internships page at www.wish.org.